Monday, June 23, 2014

DOTD (DINNER OF THE DAY): WEIGHT WATCHERS DINNER IDEA

One thing I would recommend when doing Weight Watchers is PLAN. On Sundays I like to go through my food tracker and plan every day in advance for the week. I cannot tell you how much time this saves me and how much easier it is for me to stay on track when I do this. Unfortunately, I did not plan this Sunday which led me to disaster. I had a very high point lunch today which resulted in me having to eat a smaller meal for dinner.. which is fine. Thankfully, fruits and veggies are 0 points. (P.S. the Krispie Kreme donut I ate with lunch definitely did not help my case. I still enjoyed every bite of it though!)


KALE SALAD:
Kale = 0 Points
Cauliflower = 0 points
Brocoli = 0 Points
Mrs. Dash Garlic Herb Seasoning: 0 Points
OPA Greek Yogurt Feta dill dressing: 2 Points for 2 tablespoons

White Cheddar Laughing Cow Cheese = 1 Point
Keebler Cornbread Crackers = 4 Points for 8 crackers 

TOTAL FOR DINNER: 7 Points

I didn't take a picture of dessert but it was AMAZING. 

Keebler waffle bowl: 1 Point
Fat Free Cool Whip: 0 Points for 3 tablespoons (I keep mine in the freezer. The consistency is similar to ice cream and it's so good!)
Strawberries: 0 Points
Vanilla Wafers: 1 Point for 3

TOTAL FOR DESSERT: 2 Points


No comments:

Post a Comment