Monday, June 23, 2014

REVIEW: L'OREAL INFALLIBLE EYESHADOW IN ICED LATTE




Review time! Let me just say I'm a sucker for eyeshadow and when I can find a drugstore eyeshadow that is up to par with my beloved high end palettes I am THRILLED. Let's talk about L'oreal infalliable eyeshadow in iced latte. 


This eyeshadow is creamy, easy to blend, AND pigmented. As you can see, the pigmentation is on point. Iced latte is a shimmery, almost light golden shade that looks great by itself or underneath another shadow. Personally, I use it on its own on my eyelids as it brings so much light to my eyes. I like to pack it on as the color intensifies the more layers you add.


This swatch is with out any primer underneath. I don't even think this really does any justice but if it helps this is after just one light swipe. How pretty is this? It works great as an inner corner high light as well. 

LOVE. I am excited to try other ones. If you have any recommendations let me know :)!



No comments:

Post a Comment